No Extension Forthcoming for Clark

We don't have depth on the DL so we need him in that sense, but if you can trade him for a first rounder and grab that stud ILB or a stud OT or WR, doesn't that balance out the team more? I want to keep Clark but he's not Aaron Donald and he's not Buckner either.
I don't see that stud LB or WR in this draft that is better then Clark. Plus as you said he's not Buckner so he might not even get you a 1st round pick.

They seem reluctant to get rid of Taylor. At this point they may be saving him for a camp trade, or maybe just keeping him as insurance along the OL in case the draft board falls against them and they can't grab an OT when they want. For example, worst case scenario Billy Turner and Rick Wagner are competing for RT, in which case you'd have Lucas Patrick and Lane Taylor fighting for the RG spot. It makes a level of sense to maintain your competition on the OL.
Trade Turner, keep Taylor.

There is no extension for Clark right at this moment.

Don't we have him under contract for next year? We have bigger fish to fry right now.

There is no extension for Clark right at this moment.

Don't we have him under contract for next year? We have bigger fish to fry right now.
What fish to fry? The draft? With the cap situation there is no room for FA

What fish to fry? The draft? With the cap situation there is no room for FA
aren't we trying to find inside linebackers, tight ends, and offensive linemen that we can afford? When we get that done, I'm sure they will work on Clark

aren't we trying to find inside linebackers, tight ends, and offensive linemen that we can afford? When we get that done, I'm sure they will work on Clark
Packers are not going to get much with the limited cap space we have the bigger fish to fry is to try to lock up your pro bowl DT not find some backup garbage players on the cheap.

Back