New Quarterback-Center Tandem Would Be Huge Challenge for Packers

I would tend to disagree. Murphy is not in meetings, watching film and evaluation. Not his gig. He’s an ops guy
don't think that would keep him from believing he's the smartest guy in the room.

don't think that would keep him from believing he's the smartest guy in the room.
Yep I think Murphy loves that he can be pretend owner and owners stick their nose into decisions they should not be invovled in.

I think your giving him too much credit honestly. I am not fan of the guy but Gute is a Thompson guy and the drafts have that footprint all over them
But we have seen Murphy try to power grab I would not be shocked if their is a disagreement on who to draft he makes the call or if he has a favorite guy he likes in 1st round he pushes that guy.

But we have seen Murphy try to power grab I would not be shocked if their is a disagreement on who to draft he makes the call or if he has a favorite guy he likes in 1st round he pushes that guy.
yes I would be shocked on that one

And every snap Arod misses in preseason is a lost opportunity for him to get used to a new C and build trust. This isn't like the Linsley years where Arod could walk in anytime and have that rhythm and trust there.

If Love is the one getting all the snaps and building that repor with the C yet another reason it might be time to just cut bait and move on.

The C is getting used to Love, if Arod shows up after camp or week 1 or 2 it's a reset and a lot to ask a rookie C to all of a sudden get used to a different QB after the season started.

Back