New DC and position coaches Thread

See your all wrong..... Edgar's exit interview went like this....

Wait a minute Edgar there's mustard on my pastrami sub again ! Son of ... it's not toasted !!!

That's it I've had enough of this Edgar... you're fired ! With MM always important priorities.

Just trying to piece this whole change process together. First of all and a lot of this is based on speculation and a little knowledge but the executive committee holds the hammer within the Packer organization and not the board of directors. Murphy answers to them. That doesn't mean the BOD have no say and I'm sure this whole fiasco started when a great number of the BOD's started bitching about the Packers play to the Exec Comm and wanted something done to correct it. So the Exec Comm told Murphy we have a lot of unhappy campers on the BOD and he should take some action to correct the problem. So Murphy told TT to have Capers fired and he wouldn't do it so Murphey had no choice but fire Capers and TT. Just my thoughts. When this was done the BOD's were still not happy as most didn't think this was enough. So Murphy told MM he had to do more so the firings began. I really think most of the board and the Exec Comm hope MM fails so they have reason to dump him. I think MM under TT was untouchable and MM knew it and cared less about the BOD and his arrogance finally caught up with him. Just my opinion but don't think I'm that far off.

Can't believe I'm reading about MM bringing back Philbin or McAdoo for OC. Just wtf is he thinking?
bet.jpg

Can't believe I'm reading about MM bringing back Philbin or McAdoo for OC. Just wtf is he thinking?

Philbin probably deserves more credit for the success when he was around than MM will admit..

Whoa! For months if not years this board has advocated change. Well, change is happening. Why all the angst? This is what we've asked for. Now some are complaining about the change? Be careful what you wish for.

Of course AVP was not renewed, he was QB coach and the QB who needed coaching failed. No Brainer.
Edgar Bennett moved out of OC? Good! you watched the last half of the season. No Brainer.
Dom Capers? No Brainer.
TT? A longed for wish that many shared, now people are bitchin about his replacement already!?!?! WTF?

We, as fans, don't know all the ins and outs of what's going on. It's damn fun to speculate, but really we don't know who will be the right GM. Whoever Murphy picks- he better be right or we're going to play this game in two or three years again. Only we'll be wondering who the new Murphy will be!

I wouldn't mind Philbin back as OC. We were a damn good offense when he was last here. He didn't leave because he was bad, he left for a HC position. He is a qualified OC who knows our QB well.

My sleeper pick for DC? Ron Milus who is currently DB coach for the Chargers.

Whoa! For months if not years this board has advocated change. Well, change is happening. Why all the angst? This is what we've asked for. Now some are complaining about the change?
And yet here you are bitching and whining about people bitching and whining ? We all have opinions and view points. Just because ours doesn't match yours it's whining ?

I wouldn't mind Philbin back as OC. We were a damn good offense when he was last here
Philibin didn't do crap with the offense when he was here. MM created the weekly play calls and called the game. Green Bay's OC is a title only.

Back