Miller Park will be officially known as.......

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
Miller Park will be renamed to American Family Field after the 2020 season according to American Family Insurance.

I laugh at everyone is upset at the change. American Family offered twice as much for naming rights Miller choose not to match so what was Brewers supposed to do turn down twice as much money?

I laugh at everyone is upset at the change. American Family offered twice as much for naming rights Miller choose not to match so what was Brewers supposed to do turn down twice as much money?
People are actually upset? Hell, the naming rights of the venues here in Dallas seem to change every couple of years . . . and as always the naming rights go to the highest bidder. Doesn't change the product on the field . .

People are actually upset? Hell, the naming rights of the venues here in Dallas seem to change every couple of years . . . and as always the naming rights go to the highest bidder. Doesn't change the product on the field . .
Yep people are saying Milwaukee is knowing for Brewing so should be named after a Brewery. People also saying I will only ever call it Miller Park. Also saying what does insurance have to do with Milwaukee etc. It's just a name as I said Brewers took best offer on the table. Heck if Mike's Muffler Shop offered the highest it would have been called Muffler field LOL

Yep people are saying Milwaukee is knowing for Brewing so should be named after a Brewery. People also saying I will only ever call it Miller Park. Also saying what does insurance have to do with Milwaukee etc. It's just a name as I said Brewers took best offer on the table. Heck if Mike's Muffler Shop offered the highest it would have been called Muffler field LOL
The fact that “people “ are upset validate my claim that most people are idiots for even caring about this crap

The fact that “people “ are upset validate my claim that most people are idiots for even caring about this crap
Actually . . . "in theory", if AmFam is paying $millions a year more than Miller, that could allow the team so spend more money on players . . . again, in theory

Actually . . . "in theory", if AmFam is paying $millions a year more than Miller, that could allow the team so spend more money on players . . . again, in theory
It’s about $2m more per year, so it’s not going to buy a guy like Strasberg.

Back