McGinn’s Grading the Packers: Fresh start needed at inside linebacker

Agree Scott was way over drafted and looks like a below average punter.

I think he's better than we're giving him credit for. 33 of his 77 punts were inside the 20 (43%). That will cut your average down. He did help keep field position, though we tend to only remember the gaffs. He also did a fine job holding for Crosby.

I think he's better than we're giving him credit for. 33 of his 77 punts were inside the 20 (43%). That will cut your average down. He did help keep field position, though we tend to only remember the gaffs. He also did a fine job holding for Crosby.

Good points. Not everything shows up in the stats. Only 4 touch backs, so we know it wasn't like he was just trying to boom it. Some finesse showing there.

Damn near won the the game for us in Chicago week one. Winning there set the tone for the rest of the year. We broke the Bears team that week, they never recovered.

Btw I still like Jackson, Burks and MVS get one more look. And St Brown is a player.

Damn near won the the game for us in Chicago week one. Winning there set the tone for the rest of the year. We broke the Bears team that week, they never recovered.

Btw I still like Jackson, Burks and MVS get one more look. And St Brown is a player.
Jackson? What has he shown? Same with Burks

Jackson? What has he shown? Same with Burks
As I said before that draft class is looking like a TT bust draft. Gute did not get off to a great start in his first draft

Back