Matt LaFleur's offense has revitalized Aaron Rodgers

I feel like Aaron has reverted in the past couple games. Trying to throw deep too much, force it to Davante. Just take the open guy.
It’s more that he’s reading his progressions and 1st 2 or 3 are covered so when play brakes down it’s the only thing left.

I feel like Aaron has reverted in the past couple games. Trying to throw deep too much, force it to Davante. Just take the open guy.

I agree. I don't think Rodgers has bought in.

With as good as AJ and JW have been out of the backfield, I’m surprised they haven’t leaned on them in the check down situations

count me as another one who disagrees with you.

Things have went well, somewhat so it all, "He's bought in"... to me, time will tell. Especially when adversity sets in. Everyone keeps saying the roster rebuild is a few drafts, a few seasons. No different with this. 10 game sample isn't enough for me yet as I've seen AR revert to some of his old tactics and antics. If we can't rush to judgement on some things, then we can't rush to judgement on others.

The beautiful part of what we're seeing this year is that they are winning, despite the questions on how well they're actually doing. That's a credit to both the coaching staff and players.

Despite the fact that they don't seem to blow people away when they should, there seems to be that little bit left in the tank in games that are close, which gives them a shot at winning.

I've always believed the best teams are those that can keep their cool, and win those close ones. That's the teams that don't know what it means to quit.

The beautiful part of what we're seeing this year is that they are winning, despite the questions on how well they're actually doing. That's a credit to both the coaching staff and players.

Despite the fact that they don't seem to blow people away when they should, there seems to be that little bit left in the tank in games that are close, which gives them a shot at winning.

I've always believed the best teams are those that can keep their cool, and win those close ones. That's the teams that don't know what it means to quit.

Good point TW. I do think we're seeing that but it's a process. A learning process. It doesn't happen all at once where 8-2 means there this magical team. They will face adversity at some point. Maybe next year. Look at the Rams. Now all I hear on the radio is that the league has figured out McVay and his offense. Let's see how he responds and that team responds.

I'm happier than hell with this year, as far as win/loss goes, but I'm not gonna anoint them or ML as the next dynasty.

Good point TW. I do think we're seeing that but it's a process. A learning process. It doesn't happen all at once where 8-2 means there this magical team. They will face adversity at some point. Maybe next year. Look at the Rams. Now all I hear on the radio is that the league has figured out McVay and his offense. Let's see how he responds and that team responds.

I'm happier than hell with this year, as far as win/loss goes, but I'm not gonna anoint them or ML as the next dynasty.

Couldn't agree more. Let's see where this leads us.

Back