LaFleur Bets on Barry Despite Late-Season Asterisks

Who on this coaching staff would you promote to DC? Not sure there is anyone who really would deserve it or could do better.

Nobody, it needs to be an outside someone.
Agree that's why Barry won't get fired in season. He finishes out season and either he produces a top 10 defense or is shown the door.

Though if GB struggles this year again and misses the playoffs, the NFL could they force GB to be on 2024 HBO hard knocks as they will have missed the playoffs for 2 straight seasons and did not have a HC change. I am guessing HBO would love to get GB on the show as it likely would be a good ratings for them.

Though if GB struggles this year again and misses the playoffs, the NFL could they force GB to be on 2024 HBO hard knocks as they will have missed the playoffs for 2 straight seasons and did not have a HC change. I am guessing HBO would love to get GB on the show as it likely would be a good ratings for them.
If that's the motivation the team needs to make the playoffs, so be it.

If they decide to replace Berry, it will be from outside, with a completely new direction. There's no way that they'll try to keep putting band-aids on a system that's not working for them.

If they decide to replace Berry, it will be from outside, with a completely new direction. There's no way that they'll try to keep putting band-aids on a system that's not working for them.
I don't know about that. This is the ultimate insular organization, they're almost afraid of outsiders.

If they've stuck with him this long despite having a ridiculous amount high round picks to work with, makes me question whether they will do anything different if he does in fact get the boot.

They want someone who can run an approximation of that Fangio system.

Back