Kizer dreaming big again

For Pete's sake this is exactly who this too comfortable soft team needs!!! How long have we talked about a lack of fire?

Huh? Randall was as soft as chewed gum. I'm not going to hold that guy up as a paragon of hard work and toughness just because I also don't like MM.

Huh? Randall was as soft as chewed gum. I'm not going to hold that guy up as a paragon of hard work and toughness just because I also don't like MM.

he was best DB on the team by the numbers last year.. and he missed two games...

I do think Randall may do much better as a Safety. Time will tell. Ted and McNugget were forever drafting guys and putting them at other positions and 'converting' them. Stupid way to go about business, imo.

I just hope Kizer is ready. If TT were still calling the shots, they'd probably be trying to convert Kiser to WR...

Last edited:
I do think Randall may do much better as a Safety. Time will tell. Ted and McNugget were forever drafting guys and putting them at other positions and 'converting' them. Stupid way to go about business, imo.

I just hope Kizer is ready. If TT were still calling the shots, they'd probably be trying to convert Kiser to WR...

Well hes prob not ready but the goal should be to keep AR upright. This team is done if he goes down long term again. Thats why i really care less about back up qb at this point bc we dont have a philly situation. (Those scenarios dont happen ofter either. ) hopefully sitting behind AR he can become a decent option but whatev.

As far as randall he played better the 2nd half last yr but he still easnt great. The big thing is he had a crap attitude and wasnt liked. Ship that cancer out. I mean thw chiefs moved peters and here we are talkimg about randall ha

Protect rodgers and find a way to play a little d and we can compete. At least lets get off the damn field on 3rd and long. I would bet that last yr had to be o e of the worst in the history of the nfl on 3rd and 7 plus. Wow. I just threw up

Well hes prob not ready but the goal should be to keep AR upright. This team is done if he goes down long term again. Thats why i really care less about back up qb at this point bc we dont have a philly situation. (Those scenarios dont happen ofter either. ) hopefully sitting behind AR he can become a decent option but whatev.

As far as randall he played better the 2nd half last yr but he still easnt great. The big thing is he had a crap attitude and wasnt liked. Ship that cancer out. I mean thw chiefs moved peters and here we are talkimg about randall ha

Protect rodgers and find a way to play a little d and we can compete. At least lets get off the damn field on 3rd and long. I would bet that last yr had to be o e of the worst in the history of the nfl on 3rd and 7 plus. Wow. I just threw up

I'm not so sure his attitude was crap. He wanted coaches to hold players to a higher standard, including vets If that's considered a cancer now this team is in deeper crapola than I thought. Randall put his money where his mouth was.. He seemed to just want everyone else to meet the same standard that was applied to him.

My post wasn’t saying I’m sad Randall is gone...at all. And I’m not saying success depends upon Kizer. Didn’t mean anything like that at all. But we for sure learned if ARod goes down, they definitely need a better backup plan than Hundley.

I feel much better about the secondary this year. Gute has done more in one off season (so far) than TT did in the last seven! That was my main gripe in my post.

My post wasn’t saying I’m sad Randall is gone...at all. And I’m not saying success depends upon Kizer. Didn’t mean anything like that at all. But we for sure learned if ARod goes down, they definitely need a better backup plan than Hundley.

I feel much better about the secondary this year. Gute has done more in one off season (so far) than TT did in the last seven! That was my main gripe in my post.
The veteran QB thing is moot. MM's offense became such a complicated mess that ONLY Rodgers could run it. It was QB dependent. Maybe that's why they had Philbin help 'pare' it down so someone else could possibly come in and run it. Kizer has some potential, but that's just Latin for 'not ready yet'.
Randall had talent, but a cancer is a cancer. He's better off somewhere else and so is the Pack. You see teams trading guys like this BEFORE they have to commit big money to someone who doesn't seem to want to be there. (See Kansas City) This just might reflect that Gute wasn't on board with the pick from the beginning and wanted to head in a different direction.

The veteran QB thing is moot. MM's offense became such a complicated mess that ONLY Rodgers could run it. It was QB dependent. Maybe that's why they had Philbin help 'pare' it down so someone else could possibly come in and run it. Kizer has some potential, but that's just Latin for 'not ready yet'.
Randall had talent, but a cancer is a cancer. He's better off somewhere else and so is the Pack. You see teams trading guys like this BEFORE they have to commit big money to someone who doesn't seem to want to be there. (See Kansas City) This just might reflect that Gute wasn't on board with the pick from the beginning and wanted to head in a different direction.

How do you know that ? They have had very few quality RB in the system. They really did little to sustain the run on the OL. I think it's more about MM play calling and the stupidity in letting AR check out of things at will then the "system" it's self.

As far as Randell GB continues to jettison defensive backs that don't "fit". I'll kindly remind you the last 2 went all pro after leaving while our secondary went to pot. Forgive me if I don't have faith in the Packers front office on their decision making regarding the subject.

Back