Jay Bilas Top 68 Hoops Teams—-Perspective

MSU though at least has had some top 5 quality wins which locks them into the tourney. UW it's just at least give us some wins vs top 5 in the big ten not feast on the bottom feeders of the big ten.
And did you check their NET ranking (71) and good chance they don’t make it to the tournament? They are not a lock

MSU though at least has had some top 5 quality wins which locks them into the tourney. UW it's just at least give us some wins vs top 5 in the big ten not feast on the bottom feeders of the big ten.
Lunardi has MSU currently a 12 seed as one of last 4 in with 2 games vs Michigan upcoming. 71 NET currently and schedule makes them far from a lock

Ok UW will make it but I would not put them above a 8-9 seed they don't deserve anything better.

Currently they are a 6 per Lunardi
That seems way to high. Unless they have a upset in last regular season game this is a 10-10 team in big ten with no quality wins on the year unless they make a run in the big ten tourney.

That seems way to high. Unless they have a upset in last regular season game this is a 10-10 team in big ten with no quality wins on the year unless they make a run in the big ten tourney.
And a top 25 NET ranking and 4-7 record vs quad 1 teams both which the committee takes a strong look at. The reality is the conference is about as good as it’s been in the last decade. 4 teams will get 1 or 2 seeds. Also UW SOS is 9

Simple fact is, the Badgers aren't playing as well as they can, and it's obvious, watching them. The only two guys out there that feel comfortable shooting the ball are Trice and Potter. It's like they're the only two on the team that's supposed to shoot the rock.

When as many players have fallen off as the Badgers have, it's not coincidental. It has something to do with coaching. Obviously there are guys out there uncomfortable with their role.

I don't buy the level of competition as being the factor. If that was the case, the Badgers would be better too, based on their experience.

I think Gard's leadership with the team is getting stale. I think he staked his season on two guys, and they aren't enough to carry the team.

Simple fact is, the Badgers aren't playing as well as they can, and it's obvious, watching them. The only two guys out there that feel comfortable shooting the ball are Trice and Potter. It's like they're the only two on the team that's supposed to shoot the rock.

When as many players have fallen off as the Badgers have, it's not coincidental. It has something to do with coaching. Obviously there are guys out there uncomfortable with their role.

I don't buy the level of competition as being the factor. If that was the case, the Badgers would be better too, based on their experience.

I think Gard's leadership with the team is getting stale. I think he staked his season on two guys, and they aren't enough to carry the team.
Potter has also fallen off. Coaches cant make or miss shots. If I had a $ for every missed open 3, I could be on the beach now and retired. Depth is also not great and losing Bowman and Carlson is not helping. Davison is a liability and I could get on a long rant as to why but I digress.

Potter has also fallen off. Coaches cant make or miss shots. If I had a $ for every missed open 3, I could be on the beach now and retired. Depth is also not great and losing Bowman and Carlson is not helping. Davison is a liability and I could get on a long rant as to why but I digress.
Coaches are the guys who recurit though. Have to question are we not doing a good enough job to get talent in the door?

Coaches are the guys who recurit though. Have to question are we not doing a good enough job to get talent in the door?
here we go with the "Gard can't recruit"....this is the same team that won the conference last year. Recruiting is no different now than it was with Ryan and next years class is arguable the best in the last 10 years

Back