It seems fair to me

TW

Reaction score
The Badgers dropped to #11 in the polls. I think that's fair. They are given credit for one helluva defensive game, but at the same time, didn't get the job done, so being in the top 10 would be a little high. Michigan, on the other hand, moved up to #4, and OSU is at #2. I think those two rankings are fair. One will fall some when they meet head to head.

To be honest, I figured they'd drop to the 15-18 range. I just didn't trust the voting. But, I'm surprised.

Michigan and OSU need to play each other. The Badgers need to find their offense over the next week, so they can put points on the board against OSU. Seeing as how it's in our house, the game could be a real nail biter. I'm anxious to see how healthy the Badgers will be after a week to nurse their injuries.

I'm already excited about OSU coming to our house. It's going to be a loud place to be, if you're a Buckeye!

I hope the Badgers take it to them. OSU is top dog again this year in the B1G and this will be another battle. That Badger defense is so impressive and it's just a matter of time before the offense clicks. That young QB seems unflappable and when it clicks, look out.

No surprise and very fair. Another MSU loss last Saturday didn't make that victory look as good as it did a week ago.

Hopefully they can keep it close against OSU and squeak out a win, but if not, keep it close. That might drop them a few more spots. After that they have a "chance" to run the table assuming the defense stays healthy and we get a little more offense, both on the ground and through the air. Everyone else on the schedule is beatable. Not saying they win 'em all, but they are better than every other team on their schedule after OSU.

Iowa has a QB but I believe they lost their best WR. NW is just a pain, especially in Evansville, but they aren't particularly impressive, and Nebraska . . . hey, it's prime time at Camp Randall. I just don't see Bucky dropping that one.

After those 3 they just have to be careful not to stub their toe. Purdue is the only away game and they are not good. Illinois and Minny have some game, but I just don't see either one winning at the Camp.

Assuming one or two stumbles in there they finish 10-2 or 9-3 which would be a very solid season given the schedule. Even 8-4 would be a nice season.

Back