Is Jeff Janis good?

Is Janis good or Abby ? Count me in the incomplete category. Really need to see both of them line up several weeks in a row, run the tree and compete against multi look defenses and against a variety of defensive backs. After that we can all truly evaluate if they are good bad or ugly.

Good point Pack. I think WR is really solid on this team going forward. I have to hope for improvement by Adams but Nelson, Cobb, Montgomery, Janis, Abbredaris, Adams is pretty formidable.

I think if we can get our hands on a TE with some speed who can stretch the field we'll have a receiving corps that will be a headache for every defense we will face in 2016. :cool:

Assuming Jordy comes back healthy, Cobb picks up where he left off with a healthy Jordy, Adams reverts to late-2014 instead of most of 2015, and the nearly untested Monty/Abby/Janis crew come through.

Assuming Jordy comes back healthy, Cobb picks up where he left off with a healthy Jordy, Adams reverts to late-2014 instead of most of 2015, and the nearly untested Monty/Abby/Janis crew come through.

Fortunately from what I hear guys who have Jordy's injury these days come back just as good as new opposed to guys with this injury not that many years ago. FCC(

Back