Interest in Griffen?

To many people act like we are right there on the edge of going to a Super Bowl because we got to the NFCC last year. No the Packers got lucky to make it that far. The 49ers showed us we are not nearly as good as our record had us be. I think this team is closer to going into a rebuild with how this team drafted then being only a player or two away and going for it team.

To many people act like we are right there on the edge of going to a Super Bowl because we got to the NFCC last year. No the Packers got lucky to make it that far. The 49ers showed us we are not nearly as good as our record had us be. I think this team is closer to going into a rebuild with how this team drafted then being only a player or two away and going for it team.
I think Matt got the most out of this team. "Greater than the sum of its parts." I feel good about that.

As for the reason we lost in the NFCCG, I won't argue that, I have my own perspecive. DHH(

As an owner of the Packers (I have stock from all 5 stock offers, two inherited from my Dad), I would vote in favor of shutting down the season if baseball and basketball can't go through their first half season without being in peril. It just isn't worth the risk.

The problem is, it's hard to gauge how many of those who get CV-19 would have gotten it anyway, even if the season was played. This whole thing is such uncharted territory.

With the promise of a possible vaccine prior to the end of the year, it might be wise to just kind of hinge the final decision on the progress of the 3rd stage testing that's about to start, and if it's promising, work towards opening, but give it a soft date instead of cut in stone.

Just my opinion.

In case you're wondering, all 5 certificates are in a safety deposit box, and only copies are hung on our wall. The 1923 stock is worth a big chunk of change. It's never leaving the family. And yes, it's the original in the box, not a copy.

As an owner of the Packers (I have stock from all 5 stock offers, two inherited from my Dad), I would vote in favor of shutting down the season if baseball and basketball can't go through their first half season without being in peril. It just isn't worth the risk.

rofl(

The problem is, it's hard to gauge how many of those who get CV-19 would have gotten it anyway, even if the season was played. This whole thing is such uncharted territory.

With the promise of a possible vaccine prior to the end of the year, it might be wise to just kind of hinge the final decision on the progress of the 3rd stage testing that's about to start, and if it's promising, work towards opening, but give it a soft date instead of cut in stone.

Just my opinion.

In case you're wondering, all 5 certificates are in a safety deposit box, and only copies are hung on our wall. The 1923 stock is worth a big chunk of change. It's never leaving the family. And yes, it's the original in the box, not a copy.

Don't worry the sun will kill the virus ;)

That's pretty cool you have 1923 stock in its original box.. That's pretty Packer Fan Badass..... !

Don't worry the sun will kill the virus ;)

That's pretty cool you have 1923 stock in its original box.. That's pretty Packer Fan Badass..... !
Doesn't matter what's true or false about the virus. We have our narrative, and this is how it's gonna be.

It'll be interesting to watch. Baseball is probably closer to football in terms of how they'll train and play games in their regular cities and stadiums with players staying in their own homes. Baseball didn't make it a week without having to cancel games. In baseball it's easier to re-play those missed games.

How will it work in football if some team has a dozen or more guys test positive. How do you make up cancelled games. Hopefully we won't have to find out, but I have a hard time imagining the NFL getting through 5 weeks of TC and a 17 week season without issues.

Back