Giants Finding Out Crew is for Real!

oakleaf

Reaction score
Brewers just knocked Giants out of first place in their division. Cain has been hot. Yelich has finally shown up. Offense as a whole doing great. And with three pitchers each with a chance at the Cy Young this year...

Last night Anderson took quite a shot on his pitching shoulder. A 108 mph drive directly to it. Didn't stop him from completing the inning though. With two on and nobody out he pitched out of it! I bet his bruise is impressive as well.

Now 30 games over ,500 with 28 games left. Go Crew!

Brewers just knocked Giants out of first place in their division. Cain has been hot. Yelich has finally shown up. Offense as a whole doing great. And with three pitchers each with a chance at the Cy Young this year...

Last night Anderson took quite a shot on his pitching shoulder. A 108 mph drive directly to it. Didn't stop him from completing the inning though. With two on and nobody out he pitched out of it! I bet his bruise is impressive as well.

Now 30 games over ,500 with 28 games left. Go Crew!
I really underestimated this team. I had them pegged for maybe 5-10 over 500 max and a shot at a WC. Never thought the NL East was going to be a mess and STL was going to struggle. Pitching is scary good. And in October that’s what matters

Nobody could've predicted this. I was hoping they'd split these four games with Giants, and now it looks like they may sweep! They're firing on all eight cylinders and pitching has been absolutely unbelievable.

Our big three each will be going over their career "max innings pitched in a year". I thought they might put Woodruff on 10 day IL after Peralta comes off to give him a rest in preparation for October. Unfortunately, they just put Anderson on it for shoulder contusion - so no rest for Woody.

I thought this team would be in a fight for third place with Cincy this year. Never thought this would happen. I thought their pitching staff would be good but never thought this good. I did think their hitting was lacking coming into the year and they needed to get better bats but last couple months they have been hitting decent.

The real insane thing is how good Brewers are on the road this year. Over 20 games over .500 on the road while at home only less then 10 games over .500.

Back