Giannis staying in Milwaukee?

Would you trade for Jrue Holiday? Word is he could be on block with Zion taking over as the guy.

Would you trade for Jrue Holiday? Word is he could be on block with Zion taking over as the guy.
Trade who? Not sure why they would move him since he’s a good fit playing with Zion

Trade who? Not sure why they would move him since he’s a good fit playing with Zion

I am thinking would have to be a 3 way trade were Bledsoe goes to a 3rd team and Big Ragu and pick go to NOLA

Too much. Ragu is the only reliable wing off the bench, good range and defense.

I am thinking would have to be a 3 way trade were Bledsoe goes to a 3rd team and Big Ragu and pick go to NOLA
Plus Holiday is more of a 2 guard / scorer. Lonzo plays PG

If he opts out Mike Conley would work just fine

Bleacher Report suggested trade

Milwaukee Bucks Receive: SG CJ McCollum
Portland Trail Blazers Receive: SG Donte DiVincenzo, G George Hill, PF D.J. Wilson, PF Ersan Ilyasova, 2020 No. 24 overall pick (via Indiana Pacers), 2024 first-round pick (lottery protected)

Bleacher Report suggested trade

Milwaukee Bucks Receive: SG CJ McCollum
Portland Trail Blazers Receive: SG Donte DiVincenzo, G George Hill, PF D.J. Wilson, PF Ersan Ilyasova, 2020 No. 24 overall pick (via Indiana Pacers), 2024 first-round pick (lottery protected)

Ouch! That's pretty steep for McCollum. Good player, 29, but the money he'd get paid is huge. Then there's replacing the guys you mentioned, and the loss of a future guaranteed lottery pick down the road, that can help rebuild the team when it's going to be needed. I'd pass on this one.

Ouch! That's pretty steep for McCollum. Good player, 29, but the money he'd get paid is huge. Then there's replacing the guys you mentioned, and the loss of a future guaranteed lottery pick down the road, that can help rebuild the team when it's going to be needed. I'd pass on this one.
You are giving up a lottery pick though the pick is protected if the Bucks would be in the lottery. So you are giving up 2 likely late 1st rounders and only player in this trade that matters on the Bucks side would be DiVincenzo but getting McCollum back you have him for 3 years under contract.

Back