Flap about Terry Bradshaw kissing chef

TW

Reaction score
Apparently there are media people who want to take Bradshaw's peck on the cheek for the chef who appeared on the pre-game show as being sexual harassment. What a crock!

Terry is old school. People need to learn to live with it. There was no disrespect meant. In fact, in European cultures, this kiss on the cheek is a sign of friendship, not some intent to get into someone's pants. For crying out loud, we need to get a grip on this ignorance, and desire to tear people up for no reason.

Comparing it to what happened in Spain isn't realistic. He kissed her on the lips. The custom was to do it on the cheeks.

After spending months visiting Spain, over a period of years, I got into the habit of greeting people the way Spaniards do, with the cheek kiss. If I did that today, they'd accuse me of being a sexual predator.

Now this, with Bradshaw. Idiots writing articles, asking if it's going to lead to Bradshaw getting sacked from his job. People more intent on destroying the lives of others, just for the sake of a few more clicks.

Apparently there are media people who want to take Bradshaw's peck on the cheek for the chef who appeared on the pre-game show as being sexual harassment. What a crock!

Terry is old school. People need to learn to live with it. There was no disrespect meant. In fact, in European cultures, this kiss on the cheek is a sign of friendship, not some intent to get into someone's pants. For crying out loud, we need to get a grip on this ignorance, and desire to tear people up for no reason.

Comparing it to what happened in Spain isn't realistic. He kissed her on the lips. The custom was to do it on the cheeks.

After spending months visiting Spain, over a period of years, I got into the habit of greeting people the way Spaniards do, with the cheek kiss. If I did that today, they'd accuse me of being a sexual predator.

Now this, with Bradshaw. Idiots writing articles, asking if it's going to lead to Bradshaw getting sacked from his job. People more intent on destroying the lives of others, just for the sake of a few more clicks.
Maybe Terry needs to learn that not everyone wants a kiss even if it’s on the cheek.

I don’t think he should lose his job over it. And it’s not the same was the WC..

Back