Fear the Deer

OKC was on the 2nd leg of a back to back, legs went and basically checked out.

OKC was exhausted by the middle of the 3rd. You could see their legs were gone. It can happen easily with back to back games. When the Bucks have them, I worry about injuries. They happen easily, when your legs are gone.

Bucks with another nice win. Giannis has great stat line of 41-20-6. This makes his 13th game of at least 30-15-5 he is 4 back of the all time NBA record of 17. Will see if he ties or breaks that mark as he has 22 games left.

Bucks with another nice win. Giannis has great stat line of 41-20-6. This makes his 13th game of at least 30-15-5 he is 4 back of the all time NBA record of 17. Will see if he ties or breaks that mark as he has 22 games left.
Ugly win. But better than an ugly loss. 16 turnovers and only 3 guys in double figures. Happens over 82 games

I noticed that the Bucks did not go all out to keep that string alive. Winning, and staying healthy, appear to be more important to the players as well as the sidelines. They're using game management with their players as well as I think anyone I've seen. They have the talent mix to do it, and are rocking it.

two of the bucks nine losses this season have come at the hands of the miami heat. do those two games provide the blueprint to knocking off the bucks in the playoffs?

two of the bucks nine losses this season have come at the hands of the miami heat. do those two games provide the blueprint to knocking off the bucks in the playoffs?
No, what Toronto did last year. Look at stat line, Miami made 3’s Bucks did not.

No, what Toronto did last year. Look at stat line, Miami made 3’s Bucks did not.
And they played physical, especially on Giannis. He still hasn't developed to the point where he's figured out how to get the calls that LeBron and others get as a result of physical play.

And they played physical, especially on Giannis. He still hasn't developed to the point where he's figured out how to get the calls that LeBron and others get as a result of physical play.
That’s part of it (calls) but Miami did not play him real physical. They played a lot of zone defense and Milwaukee did not hit 3’s. 7-34 Miami was 18-37. That’s a big swing

Back