End of a good run!

No that’s not what the ESPN article said. It was a “source” who said reaching the finals could tip the scales

Still I think it's BS Giannis has said he's not a big city guy likes MKE. I think unless Bucks go way backwards and become like a .500 team he will resign next summer.

I said this in a earlier, if Van Fleet does not channel his inter Steph Curry this series at worst goes to game 7 or is over. But that’s no excuse for some of the things that happened

Defensive rotations were awful except for last night for the most part. Lopez should never guard Powell on a switch

Giannis made some awful decisions with the ball. Make the smart easy pass instead of hero ball

They could not consistently hit the 3. Playoff ball is half court and spacing was poor.

Toronto was better in 5 of the six games. Bench was better and they hit key shots. Props to them

Still I think it's BS Giannis has said he's not a big city guy likes MKE. I think unless Bucks go way backwards and become like a .500 team he will resign next summer.
Who knows. Not the first time a player publicly said he liked playing for a team / city but in private it’s different. It’s clear he’s got a fantastic work ethic and wants to win. This team will not be a 500 team next year. Right now I think it’s 90% he stays but let’s see how it plays out.

Back