Eagles Trade for #2 pick

Oh come now Sammy boy. Maybe they're trading up to get you a solid LT angelic((

Word this morning is that Sam Bradford is salty as hell and, barring a trade, will no longer be appearing at any offseason workouts or events.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3h3 hours ago Eagles have been informed Sam Bradford wants to be traded and he will not be showing up for their off-season program any longer, per source.

Who the hell is Sam Bradford to demand a trade? The guy has shown NOTHING his entire career. The Eagles should tell him we tried to trade you, but nobody wanted you.

Who the hell is Sam Bradford to demand a trade? The guy has shown NOTHING his entire career. The Eagles should tell him we tried to trade you, but nobody wanted you.
2 things going on here. Buzz is Philadelphia promised him he was the starter and they would not draft a QB,before he signed his new deal. If that's true and I stress if, he has a legit beef with the organization. 2nd Denver inquired about a trade and price was too high.

2 things going on here. Buzz is Philadelphia promised him he was the starter and they would not draft a QB,before he signed his new deal. If that's true and I stress if, he has a legit beef with the organization. 2nd Denver inquired about a trade and price was too high.

That is the key detail if true. If PHI promised him he was the starter and they wouldn't draft a QB, and he can prove it, I would imagine there is the possibility of fraud. In that case Bradford could take this to court and be a pain in the butt about it.

Then again I'm pretty sure PHI isn't dumb enough to have gone on record with that promise. So lesson here is, especially in the NFL unless you play for GB, never ever trust management.

That is the key detail if true. If PHI promised him he was the starter and they wouldn't draft a QB, and he can prove it, I would imagine there is the possibility of fraud. In that case Bradford could take this to court and be a pain in the butt about it.

Then again I'm pretty sure PHI isn't dumb enough to have gone on record with that promise. So lesson here is, especially in the NFL unless you play for GB, never ever trust management.

Well I have a slightly different take.

If you work in the NFL don't trust management.

Back