delusional

Kizer is Gutey's first big prized trade... I don't think he's going anywhere.

I know we haven't seen Kizer in ML's system but bad footwork, no field vision, can't read progression. What is there in MLs system that could help that?

We shall see. But like Pack said it's Boyle/Kizer and pray like hell nothing happens to Arod.

I have no issues with guys with big expectations. But Kizer is really crazy if he thinks he goes from zero to SB MVP at this point.

I get what you are saying about the Randall trade Cheese, but Kizer has shown nothing in the last three years he has been in the league. He is what he is. Cut him loose and deal with having young QB's this year. Draft one next year and start to look at a replacement for AR in 3 years.

We don't know anything about the backups yet.

1st game last year against the Bears does not define Kizer. The offensive line stunk. The play calls stunk. Mid first half he was thrust into the offense which relied on Rodgers skill and experience to make changes at the line.

This new offense is supposed to be just do this; if it doesn't work, we'll try a different play. Much less responsibility. Should be a lot easier for less qualified quarterbacks.

Let's wait and see. I know it sucks, but whi are you going to bring in? If it's not done now, it shouldn't be done.

Lastly, if he doesn't believe he can do the job, I don't want him there. We may not think he can do it, but he must think he can do it.

I get what you are saying about the Randall trade Cheese, but Kizer has shown nothing in the last three years he has been in the league. He is what he is. Cut him loose and deal with having young QB's this year. Draft one next year and start to look at a replacement for AR in 3 years.
You need to look for 12’s replacement in the next 2 years

We don't know anything about the backups yet.

1st game last year against the Bears does not define Kizer. The offensive line stunk. The play calls stunk. Mid first half he was thrust into the offense which relied on Rodgers skill and experience to make changes at the line.

This new offense is supposed to be just do this; if it doesn't work, we'll try a different play. Much less responsibility. Should be a lot easier for less qualified quarterbacks.

Let's wait and see. I know it sucks, but whi are you going to bring in? If it's not done now, it shouldn't be done.

Lastly, if he doesn't believe he can do the job, I don't want him there. We may not think he can do it, but he must think he can do it.
What has defined Kizer is his body of work since he’s been in the league. I don’t care what the system is you still need to read a defense, quick progressions and go past your first read. Never liked him at ND and don’t like him now.

I would like to wait and see how Kizer does under ML. This is Kizer's 4th different offense in four years. That is one tough row to hoe. He's also younger than Boyle. I actually (no glasses on) feel like one of them will be kept along with the UDFA QB we picked up (Wilkens) on the practice squad. It's easy to bash Kizer, but he is still talented physically. Between him and Boyle, whoever picks up the new system fastest. Kizer might actually have some trade value left (don't laugh, we got something for Hundley).

??
I keep hearing it said that he’s been in the league 3 years.
Thought he was drafted in 2017?
Wouldn’t that mean the 2019 season will be his 3rd year?
By my count he’s spent 1 season in Cleveland, and 1 season in Green Bay.
Sorry if I’m being anal here.

??
I keep hearing it said that he’s been in the league 3 years.
Thought he was drafted in 2017?
Wouldn’t that mean the 2019 season will be his 3rd year?
By my count he’s spent 1 season in Cleveland, and 1 season in Green Bay.
Sorry if I’m being anal here.
You are correct. 17 with the Browns and 18 in GB. In his 3rd season. Still he is what he is a perianal backup QB that needs a certain kind of scheme to be successful. ML will figure it all out in camp.

Back