Danno's 3rd Mock with Free Agency

Will pass on Jesse James he's nothing better then what we got right now at TE. Also Massie signed 4 year deal with Bears so he is off market

love the FA adds. 2 pass rushers and a real starting safety, sign me up.

Hock is the best te by far in this draft (imo) but idk if I want him at 12. That's high. only 3 TEs have been taken in the top 10 in since 2000. These guys go a little later but If we think hes the next gronk then ok.

This draft doesn't thrill me but its not bad. Lindstrom starts day one and is a big upgrade. Ive seen ppl talk about cutting Daniels, but who fills in?? our DL was so beat up this yr its a hard sell to cut starters.

I'm mostly in the same camp as btp4e above on Daniels. I get that he's overpaid relative to production. Was cutting him required to sign those FA's. Don't know the dollars but it doesn't seem needed. While Saunders is a rising player after the Senior Bowl and I like that pick as a Daniels replacement I'm not sure the DL gets any better for 2019. I'd like to see both of them available as part of a DL rotation to keep guys fresher.

I really like the Hockenson, LIndstrom and Saunders picks - that looks like 3 future starters right there. I also like the Thornhill pick but am not sure about spot #41 for him. Seems a little early, but if you like him you might need to take him there because he may not make it to the 70's for our next pick.

Back