Cubs 7, Brewers 2: Bats remain ice-cold as Milwaukee is swept

At this point I don't see any point in offering Moose or Grandal a contract let them walk and be what this team is a rebuilding team. Focus around Yelich and Hiura keep Woodruff Davies and Anderson as starters and go find two decent ones in FA. in the Pen outside of Hader you can trash the entire thing.
Glad your not a GM. If you are rebuilding your best asset is Yelich so move him for pitching no one else will get squat. And how do you rebuild with a system ranked #30? You don’t.

Glad your not a GM. If you are rebuilding your best asset is Yelich so move him for pitching no one else will get squat. And how do you rebuild with a system ranked #30? You don’t.
If you are trading Yelich you better be getting back a guy who is 1-2 years away and is pretty much the top pitching prospect in all of MLB

And no I am not impressed with Stearns. Well actually I think analytic are ruining the game but that’s a different discussion

If you are trading Yelich you better be getting back a guy who is 1-2 years away and is pretty much the top pitching prospect in all of MLB
No you get a guy who can win now. Prospects? Crap shoot.

Back