Cubs 7, Brewers 2: Bats remain ice-cold as Milwaukee is swept

CrewNation

Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Christian Yelich and Trent Grisham homer, but those long balls are the lone highlights in a sweep at Wrigley Field.

brewers

Continue reading...

Turn out the lights, the party is over
This team was done in June the collasped and never recovered. Last year was a fluke were everything bounced right for them. We are seeing what the Brewers really are a at best .500 baseball team. They should have sold off parts at deadline.

This team was done in June the collasped and never recovered. Last year was a fluke were everything bounced right for them. We are seeing what the Brewers really are a at best .500 baseball team. They should have sold off parts at deadline.
Sold off parts 1.5 out of a playoff spot?? No. If they did the entire FO should have been fired on the spot. I have no idea what fan expectations are any more. 2.5 out with 50 games left but sell off.

Since the WC trip that started this mess Brewers are 4-9-1 in series with a record of 18-27

Sold off parts 1.5 out of a playoff spot?? No. If they did the entire FO should have been fired on the spot. I have no idea what fan expectations are any more. 2.5 out with 50 games left but sell off.
I had no faith in this team at the all-star break they had just had a month straight of garbage play and since they have played garbage since the break also. They had a good month of April and May and since then the wheels have fallen often.

By Sept this team will probalby be 10 games out of both the division and WC.

I had no faith in this team at the all-star break they had just had a month straight of garbage play and since they have played garbage since the break also. They had a good month of April and May and since then the wheels have fallen often.
So what. Sell off would have been beyond stupid and illogical. Did I think they were WS type in spring no.

At this point I don't see any point in offering Moose or Grandal a contract let them walk and be what this team is a rebuilding team. Focus around Yelich and Hiura keep Woodruff Davies and Anderson as starters and go find two decent ones in FA. in the Pen outside of Hader you can trash the entire thing.

Back