Connaughton gets 3 year contract

This will happen more and more. Teams are going to protect a guy they are paying 40-50 million a year. Will be lucky if these guys play 75% of games in a season now to make sure they stay healthy
Yes it is. We even saw that late in the season last year.

I'm beginning to see more time management by teams than in the past. Too many of the injuries that happen are due to tired legs. The idea that having to win 60 games or more to make the fans happy is less important than saving your team for the end of the season, and the playoffs. You don't win with the big guns sitting in the stands, no matter what your season record was. It was tired legs and injuries that killed the Bucks three years ago.

The game has gotten so fast. It's a sprint between whistles. They could drop the clock to 18 seconds and not much would change.

I'm beginning to see more time management by teams than in the past. Too many of the injuries that happen are due to tired legs. The idea that having to win 60 games or more to make the fans happy is less important than saving your team for the end of the season, and the playoffs. You don't win with the big guns sitting in the stands, no matter what your season record was. It was tired legs and injuries that killed the Bucks three years ago.

The game has gotten so fast. It's a sprint between whistles. They could drop the clock to 18 seconds and not much would change.
This is accurate. Playing for a 1-2 seed is not the goal, being healthy is

Need to keep stars healthy for playoffs

yeh that is a lot for him. idk if he has much trade value at all but could maybe make up the numbers to move for an extra piece. on sportsbetting3.com middleton coming back will be huge but still feel a stretch 4 is key. Mamukelashvili could be huge if he keeps up 42% from 3.

Last edited:
yeh that is a lot for him. idk if he has much trade value at all but could maybe make up the numbers to move for an extra piece. think middleton coming back will be huge but still feel a stretch 4 is key. Mamukelashvili could be huge if he keeps up 42% from 3.
Mamu did look darned good in the Summer League. Made great strides. Every day he hits the court against talented players in practice, or games, he'll continue to improve. He might just work his way up in the rotation in time, if he impresses.

So Norwa what happens with him? I read he's still a RFA sitting out there on market. This late in year will he even get a offer?

yeh that is a lot for him. idk if he has much trade value at all but could maybe make up the numbers to move for an extra piece. think middleton coming back will be huge but still feel a stretch 4 is key. Mamukelashvili could be huge if he keeps up 42% from 3.
I would prefer a more athletic wing actually. Someone who can create some offense when it gets stagnant. Middleton and Giannis are the only 2 who can do that consistently, no one on the bench can

Read Bucks are not expected this year to extend Lopez or Middleton. Middleton has player option for 23-24 and Lopez contract expires after this year. If Middleton would opt out and Bucks don't get back to finals do they use that cap space to try to land a different player?

So Norwa what happens with him? I read he's still a RFA sitting out there on market. This late in year will he even get a offer?
Nwora is young. I think about 23? He can improve, but he needs to play more defense. I don't know whether the Bucks are going to invest in him or not to be honest. It all depends on who's available at a low price.

Back