Christian Yelich is out for the rest of the season after fracturing kneecap in victory

CrewNation

Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Christian Yelich is injured when he fouls a pitch off his right knee in the first inning of a 4-3 victory.

brewers

Continue reading...

Well, that probably seals the deal. They had a decent shot at a wild-card spot but it's hard to overcome the loss of your best player. Buy hey, who knows, maybe they rally to show they can do it without him. Sometimes things like this get the rest of the guys fired up.

Devastating! That said, Cubs just lost Baez too and the Brewers have an incredibly favorable schedule compared to the teams they are chasing. There is still hope.

Devastating! That said, Cubs just lost Baez too and the Brewers have an incredibly favorable schedule compared to the teams they are chasing. There is still hope.
I second this opinion. Cubs have I believe 7 left with StL, Phila has 3 at ATL, 3 at Cleve and 5 at Washington..just brutal. Washington is a lock for 1 spot, MIL. and Zona for the other

The guy is not only a great player but a class act. Biggest concern is how this will impact him down the road.

The guy is not only a great player but a class act. Biggest concern is how this will impact him down the road.
I read it three times before I saw only in there. I was wondering how you could not think he was a great player. oops

Not only is Yelich not out Moose is also very limited due to a wrist injury. I can't see this team making the post-season.

This shows how truly hard it is to win a Championship. Everything must come together, and you need lots of luck.

I just hope he comes back healthy next year and this won't have any long term effect on him like the knee becomes a issue at times becoming sore and needing rest

"Well I guess there's just one thing left to do..."

Fail at pasting the faces of the Brewers on top of that video b/c I only use free video editors and have a really crappy computer.

Back