• Jim Caldwell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chuck Pagano

• Pete Carmichael

• Total voters
Should have been Caldwell. Thanks Mark.

Seriously, I decided to vote on who I believe would have the most positive impact if available - so went "Other" since I didn't see John Harbaugh's name on the list.

Surprised no votes for Brian Flores. I feel the key is defense and the issue has been leadership. Rodgers just needs a decent OC to work with who can set the tactics and allow Rodgers to operate within them (i.e., call the plays).

On another note, Vegas has McDaniels and Philbin as favorites. I can see McDaniels being the choice. Philbin... no way!

Surprised no votes for Brian Flores. I feel the key is defense and the issue has been leadership. Rodgers just needs a decent OC to work with who can set the tactics and allow Rodgers to operate within them (i.e., call the plays).

You know oak, ever since I read Poppinga's comments along the same lines, I'm leaning that way too. Just get a defensive minded coach in, with a good OC and let AR call his plays much like Manning.

On another note, Vegas has McDaniels and Philbin as favorites. I can see McDaniels being the choice. Philbin... no way!

I'm scared to believe that Vegas has some inside knowledge.

Back