Bucks vs Hawks Eastern Conference Finals Thread

Gut feeling Middleton will have one great series vs ATL.

They are better defensively inside not so much offense. My concern is with Gallo, Young Heurter and Bogey they can shoot. Young can penetrate and dish and thats been kryptonite at times for this defense. My early read in Bucks in 5 but lets see
well, hopefully the bucks establish the early 2-0 lead. if they let the hawks take one in milwaukee, that could give them all the confidence they need for a series upset.

well, hopefully the bucks establish the early 2-0 lead. if they let the hawks take one in milwaukee, that could give them all the confidence they need for a series upset.
They have a lot of confidence already. Matchups favor Milwaukee but it’s not a lock

I kind of want to go with the 5 myself. I do see Atlanta pulling one out. I think Nate McMillan has done a helluva job coaching these guys, and getting them on the same page. He's helped them reach an intensity level they had lacked. That's what makes them so darned dangerous. Neither they, nor McMillan, have anything to lose.

I know this sounds a bit odd but I think the pressure is a bit off now. Brooklyn was an albatross, so talented and physical and no home court. Now they get home court and play a bit looser

I kind of want to go with the 5 myself. I do see Atlanta pulling one out. I think Nate McMillan has done a helluva job coaching these guys, and getting them on the same page. He's helped them reach an intensity level they had lacked. That's what makes them so darned dangerous. Neither they, nor McMillan, have anything to lose.
They also got healthy. Bogey was out for awhile, Hunter was in and out of the lineup

Yeah he really got that team to turn around.

I know this sounds a bit odd but I think the pressure is a bit off now. Brooklyn was an albatross, so talented and physical and no home court. Now they get home court and play a bit looser
I just hope not like past when everyone expected them to win and get to finals and they laid an egg.

Back