Bucks slow start?

Just seems this team is so inconsistant and not dominate like last couple years
And that has zero to do with the bench. This year was a lot of trial and error due to the playoff failures of last year. Offense has been tweaked, defense has been basically overhauled. What to you want? Dominant regular season and flop in playoffs?

I’ve said it multiple times. The entire league has been inconsistent this year with the exception of maybe Utah and Phoenix. For as inconsistent as it’s was it still almost got a 2 seed up until the last day of the season

And that has zero to do with the bench. This year was a lot of trial and error due to the playoff failures of last year. Offense has been tweaked, defense has been basically overhauled. What to you want? Dominant regular season and flop in playoffs?

I’ve said it multiple times. The entire league has been inconsistent this year with the exception of maybe Utah and Phoenix. For as inconsistent as it’s was it still almost got a 2 seed up until the last day of the season
Well I hope the Bucks can do it this year I think overall this year the teams in the playoffs are all better 1-8

Well I hope the Bucks can do it this year I think overall this year the teams in the playoffs are all better 1-8
If they do they do if they don’t they don’t. I can’t wait for the outrage if they lose Saturday.

Back