Bucks slow start?

Thing that will help hopefully is Bucks will have a home crowd even if it's 50%

Nope MKE and Miami there is not a huge difference in talent IMO this series can go either way
I disagree. I think Milwaukee has better, deeper talent than Miami right now. Miami over-achieved last postseason and now they have higher expectations.

PS my neighbor (Mavs radio voice) is really pumped for Mavs-Clippers. They had a helluva playoff series last year and everyone expects this to be another really good series.

Reactions: TW
I disagree. I think Milwaukee has better, deeper talent than Miami right now. Miami over-achieved last postseason and now they have higher expectations.
Crowder made Miami better last year. This one is about tempo

Miami is not as good last year but Milwaukee the bench is questionable if better then last year.

Miami is not as good last year but Milwaukee the bench is questionable if better then last year.
The bench is not even a questionable. Portis upgrade over Lopez. Forbes an upgrade over Korver. Connaughton is still a key player. Only position that’s borderline questionable is Hill over Teague. Tucker is a better fit than Williams

I thought Hill was a steadying influence. What he'd lost due to age, he replaced with court presence. Teague is not a bad player, but the intangibles of Hill aren't there. I agree with the rest of Pack's assessment. But, as I've always believed, and said, the level of talent doesn't necessarily create a better team. It's really how each part fits into the overall concept of what the team does as a whole, on offense and defense.

I'm just not sold on them playing that well as a "team."

The bench is not even a questionable. Portis upgrade over Lopez. Forbes an upgrade over Korver. Connaughton is still a key player. Only position that’s borderline questionable is Hill over Teague. Tucker is a better fit than Williams
I don't think the bench is deep though.

I don't think the bench is deep though.
What? Forbes, Portis, Connaughton, Tucker, Teague, Only difference is Ilyasova and Vinny moved to the starting lineup. And Vinny was injured for the majority of the season last year.

What? Forbes, Portis, Connaughton, Tucker, Teague, Only difference is Ilyasova and Vinny moved to the starting lineup. And Vinny was injured for the majority of the season last year.

Just seems this team is so inconsistant and not dominate like last couple years

Back