brewers offense

Was that today, or yesterday?
my daughter and her friend were at the game on Friday.

MKE seems to be hitting better overall the last month

Brewers going through a bad covid infection. 1/3 of the team is now on Covid list. Can they keep things going.

Interesting stat on last nights game.

Including tonight, the
@Brewers
pitching staff has had 4 games with 16+ strikeouts and 0 walks this season. That's twice as many games as any other team has had in a season in the Modern Era (since 1900).

Interesting stat on last nights game.

Including tonight, the
@Brewers
pitching staff has had 4 games with 16+ strikeouts and 0 walks this season. That's twice as many games as any other team has had in a season in the Modern Era (since 1900).
Pitching pitching pitching

My White Sox are getting healthy, and instead of playing better, they're playing like a team that's 30 games out of it already.

It's frustrating watching them implode near the end of games. Even more frustrating watching LaRussa not understanding today's game. His game left the field a decade ago.

My White Sox are getting healthy, and instead of playing better, they're playing like a team that's 30 games out of it already.

It's frustrating watching them implode near the end of games. Even more frustrating watching LaRussa not understanding today's game. His game left the field a decade ago.
Tony probably does not understand what day it is.

Back