brewers offense

Being a White Sox fan, I'm a little "down" right now. Losing 4 in a row to the Astros in Houston wasn't cool. It was a slaughter. A bunch of .220 hitters beat the snot out of us. Our starting rotation, with it's low ERAs got bombed!

Now they have to take a deep breath, and get back on track.

Being a White Sox fan, I'm a little "down" right now. Losing 4 in a row to the Astros in Houston wasn't cool. It was a slaughter. A bunch of .220 hitters beat the snot out of us. Our starting rotation, with it's low ERAs got bombed!

Now they have to take a deep breath, and get back on track.
Brewers not any better D-Backs come in losing 17 in a row and Brewers can't do jack squat to score runs like normal. Yelich since signing his big deal has been just awful.

Brewers tied for 1st place in their division but actually have a -1 run differential. That's amazing to be in 1st place despite giving up more runs then you have scored.

Last 10 games or so Brewers have been playing great. Hopefully this falls into 2nd half of the season.

So thought's do Brewers trade anyone in their already thin minors to try to get a bat by the deadline? If they do I don't think it will be much as they don't got much to offer? Only thing I can think of is if they can find a cheap decen 1B.

So with Yelich struggling to find his swing since coming back from injury in middle of May I think it's time to move him down in the order. Right now he's gone from .316 to a .236 BA since coming back. Until he can figure out what's wrong I think it's time to drop him in the order to the 5 or 6 spot. Put Garica from 5 to 2nd just let it happen for a week or two see what happens.

So with Yelich struggling to find his swing since coming back from injury in middle of May I think it's time to move him down in the order. Right now he's gone from .316 to a .236 BA since coming back. Until he can figure out what's wrong I think it's time to drop him in the order to the 5 or 6 spot. Put Garica from 5 to 2nd just let it happen for a week or two see what happens.
Not at 5, that’s an RBI position. You need power there. I personally don’t think he’s healthy and that’s contributing to it also

Not at 5, that’s an RBI position. You need power there. I personally don’t think he’s healthy and that’s contributing to it also
I think that could be part of it. Read an article week or so ago though that said he's swinging less at balls in the strike zone then he use to swing at.

I think that could be part of it. Read an article week or so ago though that said he's swinging less at balls in the strike zone then he use to swing at.
Yeah it’s not just one thing. Last year he mentioned that not seeing tape of his swing in the locker room hurt since he could not adjust.

Yeah it’s not just one thing. Last year he mentioned that not seeing tape of his swing in the locker room hurt since he could not adjust.
Well he's got to figure it out. Brewers are not paying him like he is to hit sub .250 and not have double digit HR's after midpoint of the season.

Back