Bret Bielema says he’s a better coach now

Dwyer had a few guys make it to the NFL, but most of them went through Florida schools. Bielema has done better actively recruiting JUCO players. His straight out decisions aren't that good. Remember how he passed on offering J.J. Watt? I do.

I am not sold on Bielema doing much at IL.

Dwyer had a few guys make it to the NFL, but most of them went through Florida schools. Bielema has done better actively recruiting JUCO players. His straight out decisions aren't that good. Remember how he passed on offering J.J. Watt? I do.

Watt was not highly recruited so he gets a pass there. The Dwyer situation was fluid. Brissette was ready to commit but mom was let’s say less than thrilled, she wanted him to go to Miami. Just to be the mix for some of those kids was a win at the time. And Collins would have went to UW. Just sayin

He will recruit there. Can he win long term don’t know.
How long will it take till he can get good kids in there? Been so bad so long might take couple years of showing they can start to win to convince good kids to go there.

How long will it take till he can get good kids in there? Been so bad so long might take couple years of showing they can start to win to convince good kids to go there.
Who knows. He will get some quality kids early. How they develop who knows

Who knows. He will get some quality kids early. How they develop who knows
I can see some instate quality kids come but will see if he can get those out of state top kids.

I can see some instate quality kids come but will see if he can get those out of state top kids.
He has already got a 3 star WR out of IMG in Florida and a 3 star kid from Arrowhead. Just sayin

Back