Bobby Portis opts out

Yeah I said before will say again I think he gets 3 year deal with third year being option year getting $8 million a year
I doubt it’s more that 1+ an option, player or team. People look at him for what he did vs Phoenix but when you look at the entire body of work it just does not scream multi year deal.

He’s not starting in Miami with Bam at center and Ariza @ the 5. Miami is deep with bigs
Never know who might have interest a lot is probably agent drive to try to drive up price.

I doubt it’s more that 1+ an option, player or team. People look at him for what he did vs Phoenix but when you look at the entire body of work it just does not scream multi year deal.
Never know guy got hot on a 1 and option year deal. He bet on himself and it's going to pay off for him

I wonder if Forbes is back if he gets little to no interest on another cheap 1 year deal.

His max is $8m. He’s not a starting NBA player.
I agree his max is $8 but he gets 7-8 that's abouve what MKE can pay him. Question is does he like MKE enough to try to run it back on a 1 year deal at the MLE of $5.9.

I agree his max is $8 but he gets 7-8 that's abouve what MKE can pay him. Question is does he like MKE enough to try to run it back on a 1 year deal at the MLE of $5.9.
As said before fit and system is critical

Back