Big Trade?

Terranimal

Reaction score
Reports out there saying Pack & Pitt....Bryant for Dix. Wow if this happens and reports is saying it's close via Rappaport.

Not sure what to think of that......to lose a good safety when we may also lose Burnett for a WR that is decent but nothing special......Guessing if they pull the trigger, they have a plan for our safety situation.

Guessing we would then sign Burnett. Renegotiate Jordy, Maybe let Cobb go? After the way Dix played last year he could use a change of scenery. He proved incapable of wearing the mic helmet. Never hit anyone and basically mailed it in toward the end. Funny, I rewatched the Dallas game from last year and Dix was non-existent. Bryant is kind of scary, but what a spot for him to prove himself. Seems a really nice match with Adams on the other side and Jordy in the slot.
I'd be GUTE with this.

Reports out there saying Pack & Pitt....Bryant for Dix. Wow if this happens and reports is saying it's close via Rappaport.

The report isn't as solid as it was 3 days ago. It would be very odd for GB to weaken itself further on the defensive back end and trade Dix. Also, I find it odd GB would subject themselves to another headcase after the Bennett fiasco last season. tc(

only way I see this going down is After the draft. IF the pack landed james and resigned Burney then yea take a chance on this. Bryant has talent but one pee test away from being out the league. I think HaHa sucks and never was that good in 16, but we cant make this move right now.

He's already been suspended a full season for substance abuse violations, seems absurd to trade anything of value for him when he's another strike away from who knows how long of a suspension. How is he any different than Josh Gordon at this point? IMO it's as likely as not that Pitt cuts him outright.

I'm on the record weeks ago as saying we should trade Dix, but for someone steady or for a pick. This would be a bad use of an asset.

Bad deal he is a guy who wants to be paid huge dollars but has drug problem. I would rather take risk and invest in Dix then Bryant.

Ok looks like 247sports was the one that came up with the Dix rumor. Rapport just said Steelers will take offers on Bryant. 247sports are like Joe Arrigo comes up with tons of rumors that never come true.

Ok looks like 247sports was the one that came up with the Dix rumor. Rapport just said Steelers will take offers on Bryant. 247sports are like Joe Arrigo comes up with tons of rumors that never come true.

That sounds about right. I'm not against taking a chance on the guy, I'd send a 6th over to them.

bryant has more talent than our WR not named Nelson combined.. Instant huge upgrade.

But like Mark said he's a headcase.

I agree with R.. Maybe for a 6th but that's it..

Back