Badgers vs Michigan lead up

The Michigan game could be the defining moment of this season. A win over them would put them in a position to challenge everyone except probably OSU for the league crown. If they can beat Michigan, and do it handily, they're going to get a lot of love from the pollsters, and prognosticators.

That said, I am not ready to commit as to who will win this game. Right now, I see it as a coin flip, but could be a blow out either way as well. A difficult game to judge, because we don't know exactly how much of what each has was shown over the last two games. They could have been keeping their real potential under wraps.

I think Michigan is reeling. I have a feeling Wisconsin is going to win soundly.

Low scoring, filed position game. Michigan has been less than impressive and Wisconsin has played nobody. Patterson has underperformed and Coan while improving can he make plays vs an elite defense

Low scoring, filed position game. Michigan has been less than impressive and Wisconsin has played nobody. Patterson has underperformed and Coan while improving can he make plays vs an elite defense

Pretty good summation. Whispers that Patterson might be hurt.

Back