Badgers not done recruiting in 2018 class?

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
It has long been assumed that the 19 players committed to the Wisconsin Badgers in the 2018 class would be the end of the recruiting cycle. After all, the numbers seem to work out to a full class. But, early indications this week suggest that Wisconsin is not only shoring up the 19 players already verbally committed, but also poking around and still making a few offers to other names in the class.

Source

Continue reading...

You never quit recruiting, because you never know what's going to happen. Guys can leave early for the draft, drop out of school, or request that they be allowed to leave the program, to go somewhere else.

If I was Griffith, knowing who our DC is, and what position you play, I'd be on my way to Madison, and get that offer if possible. His Daddy should know it's a real stepping stone to the pros, if that's what he wants.

You never quit recruiting, because you never know what's going to happen. Guys can leave early for the draft, drop out of school, or request that they be allowed to leave the program, to go somewhere else.

If I was Griffith, knowing who our DC is, and what position you play, I'd be on my way to Madison, and get that offer if possible. His Daddy should know it's a real stepping stone to the pros, if that's what he wants.
TW Griffith is an IMG kid.... that means you better have a contract for a new car and some other perks in the fold to land him.The highest bidder with the best boosters lands him. ;)

For those that don't know IMG sole purpose is to recruit athletes and get them into a college scholarship.Located in FL they play/pay the top schools in GA/AL/MS to play them non conference, In 2016 they played the #2 school in GA.. liked their top 2 juniors so much they offered them a full scholarship after the game. Both kids went to IMG for their SR season.

I'd pass on Griffith based on that info. I don't think IMG should exist to be honest. They're nothing but a football mill, despite saying they work with the whole person. That's all fluff to recruit the best, and get people to accept what they're doing.

Nakia Watson. I've been watching him all year. He's good, but I haven't seen the real speed. He doesn't block well, and has hands of stone when it comes to catching passes. It's going to be interesting seeing how well he pans out.

Back