Badgers lose to Purdue, lose Big 10 lead

TW

Reaction score
The Badgers played hard, but they couldn't keep Edey off the boards, and when they double and triple teamed him, others were making shots. This may have been the best game Purdue played all year, and until late in the game, the Badgers were playing them toe-to-toe. I think, if they meet again in the Big 10 post season championship, the Badgers could make a run at them. It's unlikely, but the shot is there.

I think this Badger team has done great, considering all the predictions about them not being nearly as good as they are. My biggest concern is that Storr will go pro after this season. He's shown he might just be ready for the NBA. Let's hope someone finds enough NIL money to keep him in Madison for one more year.

Purdue is a tough out for anyone. It's a bad match-up for the Badgers. UW likes to play inside-out but Purdue is one of the few teams that can pretty much take away much of your inside game and thus disrupt what you are looking to do on offense. To win, the Badgers needed to hit a few more of their 3's and they had a poor day shooting the ball.

Bucky didn't make any 3s in the second half and didn't shoot anything else well.

Purdue was just better at everything.

Bucky played hard, but I don't think Purdue was ever 'really' worried. Doubt a rematch would be different. Hope I'm wrong

Back