Are we happy with the RB situation?

I am very happy with the RB situation currently; however, I cannot say we have found the answer at this point. This is their rookie year. Defenses adjust to players skills and abilities in their second years. This happens with QBs all the time. Zeke Elliot before his suspension was having a down year compared to last year because D's adjusted. We will see how they do next year.

But yes, I am happy currently. :)

I think we are in a good spot with RB. As long as MM can get past the fact that Monty is not an RB. He made a valiant attempt but in the end he is still a WR who just happens to be running the ball.

Put him back at WR and trade Cobb or dump one of the bottom guys.

I like our selection of RBs. It's a good group going into next year.

Don't remember if it was also here, but remember how our RB status at the start of training camp was supposed to be so good with Ty back there?

I don't remember saying it was in good hands with Montgomery. In fact, I wasn't convinced we did well in the guys we signed, which includes Jones, Williams, and Mays. But, at this point in time, based on what I've seen these guys do, I see the nucleus of a decent stable of RBs being there, without Montgomery.

It might be the only position on the team, I'm satisfied with, for depth, in 2018.

But, I do agree with Half Empty being pessimistic. It seems like things that we take for granted turn into the biggest nightmares.

I'm good with the position given who is coaching and given the reality that once AR is back, the run game will be a much more secondary part of the offense. It'd still be nice to have a real stud RB who can run away from people, BUT in today's game that is sort of a luxury. I'm good with RB, as is, for next year . . . though I still include RB as a position to add to if it presents itself in the draft. But it would have to be an obvious, slam dunk, BPA for me to make a pick in the first 3-4 rounds.

who wouldn't be happy with a running back that averages 3.3 yards per carry?

Back