A look at the second half of the season and McCarthy’s future

Any good GM or management should have a short list in their top desk drawer. It’s not like they don’t know who out there. Know who you interview is another story. Personally I like La Fluer and Riley

Peter LaFluer would be awesome. The way he led his team back to defeat Globo Gym? That's the kinda guy I want coaching!!

La Fleur is my guy if you want a young innovative coach that can rejuvenate the offense and the locker room. I saw 2 reports that John Harbaugh is out in Baltimore and that both Cleveland and Green Bay were probable landing places.

At first glance I thought that was crazy but actually it makes sense. Harbaugh had MP on staff before so he could mostly leave that side alone. He doesn't call offensive plays so Rodgers gets a new OC and QB coach on staff. IF and I am very skeptical MM goes anywhere then Harbaugh bears watching.

I still prefer La Fleur sb( tc(

La Fluer would be good. I can also see Harbaugh being a good fit. He has SB experience and GB has not had a "Head Coach" in a long time. They have an overpaid OC. I think Arod and the team would love to have am HC who was an HC...

Back