5 Best College Football Players You Watched in Your Lifetime

Best that I can "remember" watching:

Herschel Walker
Barry Sanders
Tim Tebow
Deion Sanders
Ndamukong Suh

Best I can remember seeing live at Camp Randall (I'm fortunate to get to 1-3 games a year):

Ron Dayne - I figured I'd pick just one Badger and I saw Ron at the Camp about a 7 or 8 times
Charles Woodson - I actually don't remember him having much of a day when I saw him
Nolan Cromwell - my first year at Madison and he helped the Jayhawks just tear up the Badgers that day
Drew Brees - I was not at that crazy game where he threw like 75 passes, I was at the one the Badgers lost
Russell Wilson - one magical season

Best that I can "remember" watching:

Herschel Walker
Barry Sanders
Tim Tebow
Deion Sanders
Ndamukong Suh

Best I can remember seeing live at Camp Randall (I'm fortunate to get to 1-3 games a year):

Ron Dayne - I figured I'd pick just one Badger and I saw Ron at the Camp about a 7 or 8 times
Charles Woodson - I actually don't remember him having much of a day when I saw him
Nolan Cromwell - my first year at Madison and he helped the Jayhawks just tear up the Badgers that day
Drew Brees - I was not at that crazy game where he threw like 75 passes, I was at the one the Badgers lost
Russell Wilson - one magical season

Suh is a good one. Watched a few games of his senior season and he reminded me of Reggie. Just was so powerful and would just rag doll lineman

Back