2022 Training Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TomSilverstein
LaFleur said that some of the young WRs mistakes are easily correctable and that they are going through some growing pains. But he said he understood Rodgers' impatience with it because the season is getting closer.

@TomSilverstein
LaFleur said that some of the young WRs mistakes are easily correctable and that they are going through some growing pains. But he said he understood Rodgers' impatience with it because the season is getting closer.
Especially after all that extra work Arod put in with them so they'd have more time with him.... oh wait....

Especially after all that extra work Arod put in with them so they'd have more time with him.... oh wait....
And the mistakes that ML referenced were alignment issues, route issues. As much as I want to blame 12 in this case it’s not his issue

And the mistakes that ML referenced were alignment issues, route issues. As much as I want to blame 12 in this case it’s not his issue
Technically true. But good leaders help even if not exactly thier "job" and a reason why leadership on offense has been so lacking IMHO.

Technically true. But good leaders help even if not exactly thier "job" and a reason why leadership on offense has been so lacking IMHO.
I’m really not sure what 12 could help with this. He’s not going to start installing the playbook in the off-season. I get the dislike for 12 and I’m not a fan but in this case it’s not his fault.

I’m really not sure what 12 could help with this. He’s not going to start installing the playbook in the off-season. I get the dislike for 12 and I’m not a fan but in this case it’s not his fault.
He could have invited his WR's to workout with him. Wilson did that after going to Denver. Rodgers was probably to busy doing mushrooms.

He could have invited his WR's to workout with him. Wilson did that after going to Denver. Rodgers was probably to busy doing mushrooms.
And do what? Play pitch and catch which has zero to do with lining up. Learning the routes and formations is a process for any rookie.

Sometimes the hate for 12 is misplaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back