2022 Bucks Off-Season Thread

Durant yeah he's like LeBron he pretty much built the Nets and get what he wants I will not deny that.
Every NBA team that has a superstar has a voice. Luka does, Durant does, but for some reason Bron is the bad dude

Every NBA team that has a superstar has a voice. Luka does, Durant does, but for some reason Bron is the bad dude
Come on you act like LeBron does not have more power then 99% of the rest of hte players in the NBA

Come on you act like LeBron does not have more power then 99% of the rest of hte players in the NBA
I never said that. Never. My point is a max type super star has similar pull in an organization. Giannis, Durant to name 2. But who get the blame that he “controls” things? Bron. Durant has the same if not more clout but crickets

I never said that. Never. My point is a max type super star has similar pull in an organization. Giannis, Durant to name 2. But who get the blame that he “controls” things? Bron. Durant has the same if not more clout but crickets
Sorry LeBron is the worst thing for the NBA His egostic asshole ways is never good

I've never been that impressed with LeBron. As a player, he's fantastic. As a teammate, he's fickle. He only wants to play with people he wants on the floor with him. He's influenced every roster, on every team he's played on. It's never about how he can blend his talent into a team, but how the team "must" blend their talent to him.

I keep hearing how he brings so much to every place he plays. Of course he does. He has no allegiances. He's a hired gun, who will join a team that he feels he can manipulate. Even now, near the end of his career, he's stated that he wants to play on the same team as his son. He hasn't said that as wishful thinking. He said it as a fact, because no matter what team he's on, or their investment in him and the team, his own personal wishes are what matters more.

Why would anyone believe this guy doesn't undercut a coach that might disagree with him at any time? Everywhere he's gone it's been "his show," or he becomes a "no show," taking his game somewhere else. He's never there when the team needs to be rebuilt, after they spent themselves out satisfying what he wanted.

Back