2022 Bucks Off-Season Thread

Ham was a good choice, in my book. He's ready for the job. Now the question is the players. He has a real mess to deal with there.

Ham was a good choice, in my book. He's ready for the job. Now the question is the players. He has a real mess to deal with there.
Yep pretty much LeBron likes to act as the HC.

Ham is a great choice, but now he has to figure out how to work with his new boss, Lebron James, the GM.

Ham is a great choice, but now he has to figure out how to work with his new boss, Lebron James, the GM.
They need to figure out what to do with Westbrook. Bron can’t carry them anymore on his own.

He’s the epitome of a players coach. Guys loved him. Figure out Westbrook and it’s 70% of the issue

Westbrook won't be a Laker this coming season. They'll trade him. The only question is who will be the highest bidder. He's named the three teams that interest him, including the Bucks.

He’s the epitome of a players coach. Guys loved him. Figure out Westbrook and it’s 70% of the issue
1st time HC Lebron can run all over Ham tell him no this is what we will do.

Westbrook won't be a Laker this coming season. They'll trade him. The only question is who will be the highest bidder. He's named the three teams that interest him, including the Bucks.
Bucks would be idiots to take a washed up has been due nearly 50 million bucks. Lakers at trade deadeline were refusing to give up 2027 1st round pick to get rid of him. Even with Westbrook having a expiring contract LA is going to have to take on a bad contract or two to get rid of him because at this point Westbrook will give you little to nothing on the court.

Bucks would be idiots to take a washed up has been due nearly 50 million bucks. Lakers at trade deadeline were refusing to give up 2027 1st round pick to get rid of him. Even with Westbrook having a expiring contract LA is going to have to take on a bad contract or two to get rid of him because at this point Westbrook will give you little to nothing on the court.
If the Bucks did trade for him, the Lakers would take on a big chunk of that salary. The problem is, it would be someone like Middleton who would go, or possibly Holiday, and I don't like either option.

I'm not really interested in him. I'd much rather see something surrounding Lillard, but that's a no-go for me if we lose one of the two aforementioned players.

Back