2021 Off Season Thread

by that logic, the nfl mvp is still a top qb
Yeah he is top 5 in the NFL still that's why I think you could get a couple 1st out of him. Well that's if he does not retire per the new rumors LOL

Yeah he is top 5 in the NFL still that's why I think you could get a couple 1st out of him. Well that's if he does not retire per the new rumors LOL
if packers management was smart enough to trade him to one of the teams that he's okay with, i doubt he would retire. but they're a bunch of idiots. and even if they would trade him they would just try to kill his career by trading him to the worst possible team like they did with favre. because they're not just idiots, they're a$$holes.

Please John Kuhn tell us what player the Packers can trade for before the season that will make an impact and still fit in the Packers cap situation?

“Boy, it’s hard to look at the writing on the wall and think that’s not the case,” Kuhn said. “I think the Packers need to do something exceptional this year, and maybe something out of the ordinary. Not just make a deep playoff run but maybe find a way to add a position here before the trade deadline throughout the season or make a trade right before the beginning of the season that proves, hey, they’re in it to win it. Because Aaron Rodgers quite frankly is looking at the last few holes of his back nine of his career. . . .”

Back