2021 Draft Simulator

It’s PFF....Surtain falling to 29? rofl(
Another thing with that draft game from PFF - there is a little bar at the beginning that allows the program to run based strongly on positional value. if you slide that thing up to the max you may not get a corner like that falling to #29.

Another thing with that draft game from PFF - there is a little bar at the beginning that allows the program to run based strongly on positional value. if you slide that thing up to the max you may not get a corner like that falling to #29.
yeah, i didn't change anything from the default settings, which were right in the middle (including "randomness").

yeah, i didn't change anything from the default settings, which were right in the middle (including "randomness").
If you slide it all the way up, you also get 6 QBs in the first, and Micah Parsons drops down into the 20's, which we know isn't going to happen. It's not perfect.

Thing I did change was speed cranked it to fast so it got thru it without draggging

I just picked the highest rated guy on their board each time, and all I could get was a B+. How am I supposed to do better?? I didn't want Pat Freiermuth in the 2nd round but they told me he was the best player available, why I get a C+? I should give THEM a C+. Give ya own a$$ a C+.

1614195362640.png

I just picked the highest rated guy on their board each time, and all I could get was a B+. How am I supposed to do better?? I didn't want Pat Freiermuth in the 2nd round but they told me he was the best player available, why I get a C+? I should give THEM a C+. Give ya own a$$ a C+.

View attachment 264
At least you were making sure the team had a lot of LB's. Though the media will say no WR's again for Rodgers? GB must hate him. LOL

Back