PF Bench
Ojeleye
Portis

C
Portis
Diakite

• Allen and Portis gives a lot a flexibility
  • Bigs are really interchangeable because of the system
  • Ojeleye can play the 3 or 4 role. More suited as a 3 but he’s a solid defender at either
  • Have no idea yet how rookies fit but that’s fine

I think Bucks could add 1-2 more guys as some of these guys will have to earn roster spot during camp and adding another vet could be possible.

I think Bucks could add 1-2 more guys as some of these guys will have to earn roster spot during camp and adding another vet could be possible.
Unless it’s at the minimum they are set. TA is the only one remotely possible

Unless it’s at the minimum they are set. TA is the only one remotely possible
Likely and I think yeah adding a vet at this time would be a minimum deal.

Regarding the Grayson Allen trade.

Milwaukee’s projected luxury tax bill will jump via this acquisition. The team’s luxury tax penalty will increase from $36MM to $44MM, Marks notes in a separate tweet. Milwaukee is right at $200MM in salary and luxury tax, Marks adds.

Diakite and Nwora need to show their progress during the summer campaign. It's their ticket to staying in Milwaukee.

Diakite and Nwora need to show their progress during the summer campaign. It's their ticket to staying in Milwaukee.
Nwora is a lock or as close to one as it gets. I thought he handled himself well last year and he’s a pure scoring wing. Diakite I think is a partial guarantee

So Diakite and Nwora seem only guys who will be on roster after summer league and Diakite is even a maybe

So Diakite and Nwora seem only guys who will be on roster after summer league and Diakite is even a maybe
I think both stick for different reasons. Roster will be at 14 probably. Mike Smith is a really interesting guy to watch. Would not count him out

Back