2020 NFL Draft Sim

I keep reading all the suggested drafts, and those everyone is doing with the program. What I find interesting is that so many allow Burrow to drop so far in the rankings. After watching his game, and a lot of other QBs, I've come to the conclusion he may well be the first QB taken in the draft, if the right team identifies with his skills. Some prognosticators even believe there will be 5 or 6 QBs picked in the first round.

Right now it's difficult deciding where things are going. But, rest assured, we're going to see Burrow go very early in the draft. I'd love to see him drop to the Packers. It would be time to sign him for 5 years, and develop him as Rodgers replacement, even if Rodgers felt this was slighting him. He only has so much mileage left in him.

As for Burrow in the 2nd round? Ain't happening. He will never be there even in the first round when the Packers pick, even if we lose out.

Just my opinion.

I keep reading all the suggested drafts, and those everyone is doing with the program. What I find interesting is that so many allow Burrow to drop so far in the rankings. After watching his game, and a lot of other QBs, I've come to the conclusion he may well be the first QB taken in the draft, if the right team identifies with his skills. Some prognosticators even believe there will be 5 or 6 QBs picked in the first round.

Right now it's difficult deciding where things are going. But, rest assured, we're going to see Burrow go very early in the draft. I'd love to see him drop to the Packers. It would be time to sign him for 5 years, and develop him as Rodgers replacement, even if Rodgers felt this was slighting him. He only has so much mileage left in him.

As for Burrow in the 2nd round? Ain't happening. He will never be there even in the first round when the Packers pick, even if we lose out.

Just my opinion.

it's not just your opinion. burrow is a top five pick. that's why i never waste my time with these things.

These simulations are fun to do, you just can't take them very seriously. It's like they're designed for teams to make drafting mistakes and for you as the "game" player to find the mistakes and take advantage of them. Spot the one sided trade offers and make those deals. Find the players that other teams foolishly missed and scoop them up when they are there.

It's a fun test of your knowledge of the players but the real key seems to be to play often enough to recognize the picks and rounds that will get you an A+. Keep going to the well often enough to line up all the right moves to accumulate a high score. I have some fun with it but just don't play often enough.

Need time to think about this, but I do like Chase Claypool ND 6"5"" WR with good hands and strong high jump. An above average possession WR.....with so-so speed.

Need time to think about this, but I do like Chase Claypool ND 6"5"" WR with good hands and strong high jump. An above average possession WR.....with so-so speed.

An interesting fact in this year's draft is that there aren't too many really big guys going early in the draft, and their averages speed is around 4.50 in the 40, across the board. Claypool will probably end up going as early as the 2nd or 3rd round because of his size, and he's about average speed. You just never know though. He could go to the combine and give them something special to see.

I think that from round two through four, they're all about as potentially good as the next guy. WR may not be a day one priority.

28: OT ALEX LEATHERWOOD ALABAMA
60: LB KENNETH MURRAY OKLAHOMA
92: QB JAMIE NEWMAN WAKE FOREST
136: G NETANE MUTI FRESNO STATE
174: DL NEVILLE GALLIMORE OKLAHOMA
195: RB KYLIN HILL MISSISSIPPI STATE
209: WR TYLER JOHNSON MINNESOTA
228: TE MATT BUSHMAN BYU
238: TE MITCHELL WILCOX SOUTH FLORIDA
248: S JULIAN BLACKMON UTAH

I hope Gute does a much better job than this, ;)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 28: Dylan Moses, ILB/OLB, Alabama (A)
Round 2 Pick 28: Solomon Kindley, OG, Georgia (A-)
Round 3 Pick 28: Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville (A+)
Round 4 Pick 28: Zack Moss, RB, Utah (A+)
Round 5 Pick 27: Mitchell Wilcox, TE, South Florida (A+)
Round 6 Pick 28: Tyler Johnson, WR, Minnesota (A+)
Round 7 Pick 4: Victor Johnson, OT, Appalachian State (A+)
Round 7 Pick 22: Tipa Galeai, DE/OLB, Utah State (A+)
Round 7 Pick 32: Tedarrell Slaton, DT, Florida (A+)
Unfortunately Moses is going back to Alabama

It's OK coach LaFleur, GMo and MVS cant hurt you anymore

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 28: Henry Ruggs, WR, Alabama (A)
Round 2 Pick 28: Alaric Jackson, OT, Iowa (A-)
Round 3 Pick 28: KJ Hill, WR, Ohio State (A)
Round 4 Pick 28: Joe Bachie, OLB, Michigan State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 27: Raequan Williams, DT, Michigan State (A+)
Round 6 Pick 28: Tyler Johnson, WR, Minnesota (A+)
Round 7 Pick 4: Joshua Kelley, RB, UCLA (A+)
Round 7 Pick 22: Kemari Averett, TE, Bethune-Cookman (A+)
Round 7 Pick 32: Essang Bassey, CB, Wake Forest (A+)

Was bored trying this was able to keep trding back first pick I made was middle of 4th round. Ended up with over 80 draft picks. Owned every draft pick in 5th round but 2 picks.

Back