2019 Draft Prediction Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
This a total WAG but I'll say Devin Bush at 12 and an Ole Miss WR at 30. I couldn't even make an uneducated guess for the rest of the Packers picks.

I have heard some speculation that GB might consider QB Drew Lock at #30 if he is still available. I would be more in favor of working a deal out with the Cards for Josh Rosen. He has some experience now, and would be better sitting for now learning from ARod.

I have heard some speculation that GB might consider QB Drew Lock at #30 if he is still available. I would be more in favor of working a deal out with the Cards for Josh Rosen. He has some experience now, and would be better sitting for now learning from ARod.
Lock better fits what ML wants to do on offense then Rosen. It would be his and Gutes pick rather then someone else's pick. If he's there that's a pick I could see happening.

Lock better fits what ML wants to do on offense then Rosen. It would be his and Gutes pick rather then someone else's pick. If he's there that's a pick I could see happening.

fwiw, chrley casserly has the chargers taking lock at #28.

I have mixed feelings about taking a QB that early, but in the last two years Aaron hasn't been able to avoid the big hits that leave him injured. It would tell me though that they have little or no faith in Kizer. I don't know how good Kizer is or isn't. I have been hoping with a new system that he might be prepared to play. Although it's got to be tough learning 3 systems in 3 years.

Haven't see too much of Locke so not sure how good he could be.

he has the packers taking jonah williams at 12 and marquis brown at 30.
The picks are so all over the place. The opinions vary widely. I don't know how these draft guys do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back