WST's First 2021 CFB Poll - The Creature Feature

Crease Creature

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Unlike Texas and Nebraska, this comeback is for real folks!

After a hiatus last season, when there was no feasible way of truly determining what made a good representation of the college football landscape, this year we're gonna kick it back into gear and run a weekly* poll from now until the end of the season.

As always, the list will fluctuate based on the number of teams I have time to review and how far down I think I'd have to go to include teams worthy of being ranked.

And also as always, your participation is most welcome. If you want to send me your own rankings do not feel the need to go to any certain number. One week it could be 1-10, the next 1-17. That's how I've done it. And to keep it the most fun, drop me a private Conversation with your list rather than drop it in the replies. I'll compile them and produce the final results.

I plan on publishing the poll Wednesday nights** so any rankings list submitted by bedtime time on Wednesdays will be included.

Looking forward to some fun, and deep dives into college football!

*weekly publication not guaranteed
**Crease Creature reserves the right to publish the poll any damn time he well pleases. WST is not responsible for any loss of enjoyment suffered by delayed publication.

Correction:

The poll will start next week. I need one more sample set before starting things up. Still too early to tell how much separation there is between some of the better teams, and just how bad some of the awful-looking teams actually are.

Back