With Their first pick GB selects Jordan Love QB Utah State

Anyone see that tweet that supposedly was tweeted and deleted this past week? Maybe it was real after all. Anyone heard anything? I mean this situation is weird. Seems like there could be stuff going down anout which we are not aware.

View attachment 170
Fake it if was real it would have been a news article now that the Packers took a QB everyone will make fake articles saying Rodgers is going to demand a trade or the Packers will be trading Rodgers

No doubt about it, Trask can throw the ball. It was a good choice by him, not opting to enter the draft. I believe he was eligible?

So how do the draft reports on Love compare to those of say, Kizer?

• Haha
Reactions: TW
I think he's more like Favre than Kizer. But both of thrm were out of control.
No way Love is more like Kizer maybe Kaepernick Love does not have close ot the talent Favre had

No way Love is more like Kizer maybe Kaepernick Love does not have close ot the talent Favre had
He's got very similar physicsl skills imo. It's just that Favre was molded into a player by Holmgren.

Hopefully Matt can do something similar with "J-Lo."

I think he's more like Favre than Kizer. But both of thrm were out of control.
He is nothing like Favre at all.... the dude plays worse then several HS QBI watched last year. He's more reckless than Kizer and has some of the worst feet I've seen in a guy coming out in a long long time.

The only thing I can think is that the Packers front office thinks they've found a future Lamar Jackson, and quite frankly, I don't think he fits that role at all. I'm at a loss as to what he actually offers, but I get the impression I'm seeing a bruising RB drafted, a foot-happy QB, and another TE, and I see them going from the passing attack with Rodgers to more of a pure ground game with the new people. It makes me think that Rodgers is expendable to them, since the new offense won't be his style.

His last year in GB is 2021, and they take the roughly $18 mill cap hit for 2022. It's going to be Love's team, and the 70s and 80s all over again, I fear. This draft is crazy!

Back