Wisconsin wants to educate athletes on NIL, not oversee contracts. But some proposed deals raised questions.

How many lawyers bring forth friovous lawsuits.
This would make Dewey Cheatum and Howe look competent. There is zero basis to sue. The institution or the state sets the guidelines and you play within the rules. It’s university compliance that makes the call if it’s a questionable deal. I would be stunned if any prospective student athlete would sue his / her own institution or compliance department

This would make Dewey Cheatum and Howe look competent. There is zero basis to sue. The institution or the state sets the guidelines and you play within the rules. It’s university compliance that makes the call if it’s a questionable deal. I would be stunned if any prospective student athlete would sue his / her own institution or compliance department
At some point some kid is going to be denied a deal and he won't like it and fight it just my guess.

At some point some kid is going to be denied a deal and he won't like it and fight it just my guess.
And good luck with that. Kids know what the rules are. It’s not some secret document, especially on the state level where legislation is in place. And in state like Wisconsin with no legislation it’s university policy and compliance. It’s not like the kids don’t known the rules.

And good luck with that. Kids know what the rules are. It’s not some secret document, especially on the state level where legislation is in place. And in state like Wisconsin with no legislation it’s university policy and compliance. It’s not like the kids don’t known the rules.
Yeah but you know someone will at some time push the issue.

Back